kµt€Çoµþ£€

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

kµt€Çoµþ£€
kµt€Çoµþ£€
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trợ giúp dịch thuật

3 posters

Go down

Trợ giúp dịch thuật Empty Trợ giúp dịch thuật

Bài gửi by Little Star Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Các bạn có nhu cầu dịch tin tức hay bất cứ cái gì từ tiếng Anh->Việt thì post vào đây nha.Hiện giờ 4rum chúng ta chưa có trans tiếng Hoa nên các bạn thông cảm.
DANH SÁCH TRANS

Starlight Tear
sam_luv_calhe
Little Star
Little Star
[S]o [S]ad
[S]o [S]ad

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Trợ giúp dịch thuật Empty Re: Trợ giúp dịch thuật

Bài gửi by Bumie_socute Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Em có bài viết nhờ trans dịch zùm hinhvui

'Who do you envy the most?'

The question was asked to the 9 members of SNSD to see if they sometimes envy each other when they work together. SNSD moaned saying, "This is too hard to answer” but chose one member in a serious manner. Taeyeon was chosen as the only one to receive 2 votes. Maknae, Seohyun gave her reason and said "I want to have her amazing singing talents that bring me the the goose bumps."Sooyoung said, “Even if she is sincere, I admire her witty talk" and pointed Taeyeon's strength.

However, the real chosen Taeyeon pointed out maknae, Seohyun saying "Because of her outstanding piano skills, her ability to express depressed or happy feelings by playing the piano is just outstanding." Yoona chose unni, Yuri who is 1 year older than her saying "I envy her dancing abilities to catch the others attention through her attractiveness." Jessica too made her decision based on dance talents and immediately chose Hyoyeon explaining that she is the best at dancing.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon thought of Sooyoung as she made her decision based on the leader of the entertainment programs. Hyoyeon said, "You can't catch up to Sooyoung's great conversational skill in front of the camera". Yuri continued, "Her sociability is outstanding". Tiffany chose Sunny saying "She makes good decisions in a situation and I find her attractive, even as a girl.” Last but not least, Sunny chose Yoona and explained, "She is able to show both sides of her talent as an actress and as a singer."
Bumie_socute
Bumie_socute
Cupidon nghiệp dư
Cupidon nghiệp dư

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Little Star Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:01 pm

S.T nhận bài này sẽ edit bài trans trực tiếp vào đây cho em OO
Little Star
Little Star
[S]o [S]ad
[S]o [S]ad

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by sky blue Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 pm

S.T này nếu từ bài tiếng việt em có thể giúp ss vik ra TA đc ko ???
ko nhiều có giới hạn àh ^^
sky blue
sky blue
ღ♥ Cổ tích bắt đầu ♥ღ

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Little Star Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Được ss nhưng h em sắp đi du lịch rồi 5 ngày mới về,ss có gấp ko,ko thì ss post vào đây khi về em trans sang E cho ss OO
Little Star
Little Star
[S]o [S]ad
[S]o [S]ad

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Little Star Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Who did SNSD choose as the most envied member?
"I envy Taeyeon's singing ability and her conversational skill"

'Who do you envy the most?'

The question was asked to the 9 members of SNSD to see if they sometimes envy each other when they work together. SNSD moaned saying, "This is too hard to answer” but chose one member in a serious manner. Taeyeon was chosen as the only one to receive 2 votes. Maknae, Seohyun gave her reason and said "I want to have her amazing singing talents that bring me the the goose bumps."Sooyoung said, “Even if she is sincere, I admire her witty talk" and pointed Taeyeon's strength.

However, the real chosen Taeyeon pointed out maknae, Seohyun saying "Because of her outstanding piano skills, her ability to express depressed or happy feelings by playing the piano is just outstanding." Yoona chose unni, Yuri who is 1 year older than her saying "I envy her dancing abilities to catch the others attention through her attractiveness." Jessica too made her decision based on dance talents and immediately chose Hyoyeon explaining that she is the best at dancing.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon thought of Sooyoung as she made her decision based on the leader of the entertainment programs. Hyoyeon said, "You can't catch up to Sooyoung's great conversational skill in front of the camera". Yuri continued, "Her sociability is outstanding". Tiffany chose Sunny saying "She makes good decisions in a situation and I find her attractive, even as a girl.” Last but not least, Sunny chose Yoona and explained, "She is able to show both sides of her talent as an actress and as a singer."

Bài dịch của em đây.Sr em dạo này ss ko có onl thường được.Ngâm cũng lâu lắm rồi :)

Ai là người được SNSD chọn là thành viên được nhiều người đố kị nhất?

“Tôi ngưỡng mộ giọng hát và cách ứng xử khéo léo của Taeyeon

“Ai là người mà bạn ngưỡng mộ nhất?”

Đó là câu hỏi được đặt ra cho 9 thành viên của SNSD để xem họ có thường ngưỡng mộ người khác khi làm việc cùng nhau hay không.SNSD rên rỉ : “Thật khó trả lời quá!” nhưng chọn 1 người có cách xử sự nghiêm túc nhất.Taeyeon đã được chọn như là người duy nhất được nhận 2 phiếu. Seohyun đưa ra lý do của cô ấy nói : “Tôi muốn có năng khiếu hát đáng kinh ngạc của cô ấy,điều đó khiến tôi thật ngốc nghếch”.Sooyoung nói : “ Ngay cả nếu cô ấy thành thật, tôi vẫn khâm phục cách nói dí dỏm đó” và đã nhấn mạnh thêm khả năng của Taeyeon

Tuy nhiên,việc chọn Taeyeon còn được nhấn mạnh.Seohyun nói : “Bởi vì khả năng chơi piano hết sức nổi bật của cô ấy,khả năng bày tỏ cảm xúc vui buồn của cô ấy bằng đàn piano.Yoona chọn chị ấy.Yuri,người ít tuổi hơn cô ấy nói : “Tôi ngưỡng mộ khả năng nhảy của cô ấy phải khiến người khác chú ý bởi sự lôi cuốn”.Jessica cũng đưa ra quyết định của cô ấy dựa vào năng khiếu nhảy và ngay lập tức chọn Hyoyeon,giải thích rằng cô ấy nhảy tốt nhất

Mặc khác,Hyoyeon chọnSooyoung và đưa ra quyết định dựa vào việc tham gia nhiều các chương trình giải trí.Hyoyeon nói : “Bạn không thể bắt kịp khả năng ứng xử tuyệt vời trước ống kính của Sooyoung.Yuri tiếp tục,”Sự hòa đồng của cô ấy thì thật là đáng chú ý”.Tiffany chọn Sunny : “Cô ấy luôn có những quyết định sáng suốt trong mọi tình huống và tôi cảm nhận được nét quyến rũ của cô ấy.”.Nhưng không chỉ có vậy,Sunny đã chọn Yoona và giải thích : “Cô ấy có thể làm cả hai việc bởi khả năng vừa diễn vừa hát đó:.
Little Star
Little Star
[S]o [S]ad
[S]o [S]ad

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết